We are very delighted to inform you that we are now accepting nominations for the SHARE Scholarship Batch 4 application for second semester (from Jan to Jul), year 2017-2018.
Please follow the information below:
I. Application Requirement:
1. Completed Application Form (attached form)
2. Academic transcript of all studied courses at Home University (in English) with GPA 3.0/4.0 or above
3. Duly certified copy of international language proficiency (at least IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 550, TOEFL iBT 78) or Home University’s English certificate which is equivalent to IELTS 6.0
4. Endorsement Letter from Home University
5. Curriculum Vitae with Photo (any format in English)
6. Motivation letter (any format in English)
7. A Copy of passport with a validity at least one year duration from the starting date of semester in Vietnam
8. Medical examination certificate issued within 6 months from the date of application (any format in English)
9. Commitment letter (attached form)
II. Application Deadline: 1st Nov 2017. We plan to send students the Letter of acceptance on 8th Nov 2017 for latest.
The soft copy of application’s documents must be scanned in one file (PDF format) and send to me, email firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy CC to Dr Le Thi Thu Thuy email@example.com. Please only send full set of documents. Uncompleted documents will not be further processed.
The subject of student’s email shall be in this format [SHARE_Batch 4_(student's name)] and the email should include the information:
Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Email, Passport No, Name of University, their major at Home University, the major they want to study at VNU Member University and detail address of Vietnam Embassy or Consulate at their country where they want to get visa to Vietnam in case they are accepted.
The hard applications of selected students must be submitted to the Academic Affair Department before 15th Nov 2017 as following address:
Nguyen Thi Le Thuy (Mrs)
Department of Academic Affairs
Vietnam National University, Hanoi
Room 507, VNU Administration Building
144 Xuan Thuy Street, Cau giay, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Phone: +84 902284494
III. Courses: You can refer the courses list which offers for exchange students in the attached file. The accepted students will be advised the suitable courses after receiving the SHARE scholarship result.
Should you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.