Work type: Full-Time
Location: My Dinh Campus, Hanoi
Required duties and responsibilities
1. Marketing for VJU’s training programs:
• Conduct regular research on higher education market and propose solutions to help VJU keep pace with a changing work environment;
• Develop and implement marketing plan and toolkit to advertise VJU’s training programs (under graduation and graduation) with excellence of operation;
• Liaise and network with teachers and careers professionals to develop effective relationships to meet recruitment targets;
• Develop and organize VJU’s events and marketing campaigns for purpose of recruiting students with the professional manner.
2. Student Recruitment:
• Coordinate student recruitment activities across VJU;
• Review VJU’s student recruitment and admission data in term of success against target and effectiveness of the recruitment strategy;
3. Other duties appropriate to the role as assigned by Supervisor.
1. Education: Bachelor’ degree (graduation in developed countries is an advantage).
2. Work experience: Minimum 1 years of working experiences in education recruitment, marketing and related areas.
3. Foreign language: Be fluent in spoken and written English (B2 level).
4. Preferred skills:
Proficient computer skills, especially MS office
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Good judgment; professional problem solving skills; ability to handle multiple tasks; self-motivated; well organized.
Strong communication skills (both written and oral) and teamwork skills.
High commitment to deadline.
Highly responsible toward work.
Responsibility, accountability and services oriented.
What VJU can offer
Successful candidate will be offered a remuneration package comprising of:
1. Basic salary: discuss during the interview.
2. Allowances and others: following VJU’s regulation on payment.
Contact us (+84 24 7306 6001-6004 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
To apply please send your application package (with following documents in a PDF or MS Word DOC (in English, max. size: 5 MB) with “Your name _ Marketing and Admissions Officer” written in the subject line to email@example.com
Application documents include:
1. Essay (essay topic: “How can you contribute to Vietnam Japan University”? Maximum 800 words in English).
2. Curriculum Vitae.
3. Recommendation letter (s).
The review of applications and nominations will continue until the position is filled.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by Evaluation Committee appointed by the Rector. Successful candidate will be offered a 1-year contract.